ASUCD Pantry: Build-A-Bag (Fridays)
Welcome Aggies! This is the weekly registration form for The Pantry's Build-A-Bag Distribution.
For every week in Fall Quarter 2020, we will be distributing non-perishable food, produce, toiletries, menstrual products, and hygiene items, depending on availability. Attendance is by appointment to reduce crowding. After signing up on this page, you will receive an email prior to the event with further details. Please plan to attend within your appointment window.
By signing up for a time slot, you agree to and understand the following:
1. Refrain from attending if you exhibit signs of illness, such as fever, shortness of breath, and muscle aches.
2. You are a UCD student or recent UCD student with a student ID.
3. This program is for students in need; please be mindful of other students.
4. Products may be beyond “best-by” dates but have been inspected for safety and quality, and that the Pantry Program falls under the Good Samaritan Food Donation Act.
5. Please wear a mask at the event and practice social distancing.
6. If you no longer plan on attending, please cancel your sign-up by entering your emailed cancel code on this page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Program Managers, Jordan & Shanna: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details on specific patron safety measures, check out tinyurl.com/Covid19-SOPS-Pantry
|October 16th, 2020 (MU South Patio)||October 23rd, 2020 (MU South Patio)||I am unable to attend any of Friday pick-up times. I would like to be notified when Monday distribution times start in Fall Quarter 2020.|
|Volunteer Break 1:15PM-1:30PM|