How to set up HP Deskjet 2600 password using www.hp.com/123?
You can modify the password setup of HP Deskjet 2600 by using the Embedded web server or the Control Panel of the HP Deskjet 2600 printer. Visit www.hp.com/123 for advanced support regarding HP Deskjet 2600.
• Navigate to the Control Panel of the printer. Choose ‘HP Deskjet 2600 printer.'
• Now select ‘Network Settings.’
• Choose ‘Wi-Fi Direct’ and then select ‘Wi-Fi Direct Password.’
• On the screen that comes, you can change or set the password you want.
• Press ‘OK’ and select ‘Finish.’