Colin's Hope Completed At-Home Volunteer Kit Drop-Off
You've finished! Congratulations!! And thank you for donating your time and talents to help prevent drowning. Your completed kit will serve 700 families by providing essential water safety education and resources.
Before returning your project, please verify that you have:
• Bundled the cards in packs of 20 with wristbands to one corner.
• Pulled out any wristbands caught between the cards when bundled.
• Filled up each large box with at least 300 cards (if you can).
• Labeled the outside of each box with the language (Eng/Sp) and count of the contained cards.
• Made sure the boxes close properly and stack well (not overstuffed).
• Packaged any leftover supplies separately and left them outside the card boxes for easy retrieval by our staff.
Once you've verified your project is complete, please select a time and location to drop off your completed cards and remaining supplies below.
CEDAR PARK: 604 Brazos Bend Drive (near the 1890 Ranch Shopping Center), front porch
LAKEWAY: 147 World of Tennis (a condominium off of Lakeway Drive near the Lakeway Swim Center), front porch
If you are unable to drop off your project at one of these locations or during one of the following timeslots, please contact our Program Coordinator, Lynda Logan, at firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
Thank you again for volunteering! And, if you'd like to be kept on our Volunteer Notification List, signup for our emails here: http://eepurl.com/gPemFz
Best Day Ever!
Lynda Logan, Program Coordinator
|Lakeway Location||Cedar Park Location|
|Monday, June 29, Anytime|
|Tuesday, June 30, Anytime|
|Wednesday, July 1, Anytime|
|Thursday, July 2, Anytime|
|Friday, July 3, Anytime|
|Monday, July 6, before 8pm|
|Tuesday, July 7, before 8pm|
|Wednesday, July 8, before 8pm|
|Thursday, July 9, before 8pm|
|Monday, July 13, before 8pm|
|Tuesday, July 14, before 8pm|
|Wednesday, July 15, before 8pm|
|Thursday, July 16, before 8pm|