Groveland Ice Crew Volunteers (Rink Flooding)
Welcome to the 2019-2020 Skating Season and THANK YOU, in advance, for your help!
Please sign-up below...
Once you sign-up (below) you will receive an e-mail (almost instantly) confirming your shift from the "wejoinin" software. Note: Occasionally confirmations will go to your "junk" e-mail so be sure to check!
If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact John Hoeschen 651-485-6566.
- Assist with ice maintenance and rink flooding
- No experience necessary
- Arrive 8:30 pm Mon-Sat and 6:30 pm Sun
- Typically finished within 2.5 hours
- Dress warm - Ice Cleats are provided
- Great exercise
- Meet new friends
- Have a lot of FUN!
- Thank you for contributing your time and giving back to the community!
|Volunteer 1 (Shift Lead)||Volunteer 2||Volunteer 3||Volunteer 4|
|Date to be determined||